Although we are nestled into a private wooded waterfront setting, we are
an easy 5 minute drive to the following services and activities.
Claus House of international fame, offering gift purchases and
a visit with Santa himself.
* SantaLand RV Park
(Vehicle washes, dump station and more).
* Dining choices nearby. Your choice of elegant, family style,
or fast foods and pizza.
* Swimming Pool (recreation and lap swim).
* Chena Lakes Recreation Area is ten minutes away for family
fun and simple Alaskan relaxation. Swimming, boat rental, fishing, snow
machine trails and skiing available.
Services Available within an easy 5 minutes:
(regular services and Sunday school)
Store (bakery and deli)
Care (Medical, Vision, Chiropractic, Prescriptions)
- Hair Salon
- Auto Parts
and Repair Services
- Gas Station
- Car Wash
- Bus Service
*· For a personalized winter adventure, check out Alaska
Snow Machine Adventures
* Summer or winter, try dogsled riding with Sun
Dog Express and Dog Sled Tours or see Mary
Shields at www.maryshields.com.
* Seasonally, (winters), view the Aurora. Check out the University
of Alaska Geophysical web site for information and current forecasting
of Aurora Activity.
* Take a 15 minute drive South for delicious ice cream, unique Alaskan
gift ideas, life size animal art, and a large taxidermy display at Knotty
* Near the center of Fairbanks, visit a place of beauty and education
and view a professional glass blower at work. Stop in at Expressions
* Close by, see the University
of Alaska Museum, visit Ice Alaska
* Drive 20 minutes North and visit the Alaskaland
Pioneer Park. Watch children play, or ride the merry-go-round inside
and enjoy historic houses and shops where Alaskan treasures may be found
in the unique gift shops. Don't miss the Pioneer
Air Museum and be sure to take a train ride on the restored 1866 steam
engine with the Friends of the Tanana
Valley Railroad. (open Memorial Day through Labor Day)
* Navigate the Chena and Tanana Rivers on the Riverboat
Discovery (summers only)
* Try your hand at gold panning at Eldorado
Goldmine (summers only)
* For a day trip and soak try Chena
Hot Springs (open year round)
PO Box 57194
North Pole, Alaska 99705
October 17, 2006
North Pole Cabins, North Pole, Alaska U.S.A.
site optimized for the most current web browsers.